Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Fare ye well ! ! ! ! !

Face to Face, as of right now they are on their farewell tour. I know this because i saw them play last night, and they said, and i quote "This will be our last tour..." it's a shame really. Years of listening to these boys give me a fond and wanting taste for more of their music, however, like they said last night, 13 years of it and it's time to finish up. And this was the best show i've ever been to, if not the best. So, for all my teenage years, and not so teenage years of listening to Face to Face, i thank you and salute you. Job f*ckin' well done boys...

on to a different note. seems that i've realized, when your computer gets stolen, keeping your blog up can actually be a difficult process. So here i sit, getting paid to write in my blog, but only for a moment, writing in my blog that is... so, if anyone sees anyone carrying my laptop downtown or anything, feel free to kick the little idiots ass and take my computer back for me... thanx.

ahh so the borrowing of the car ends this week, after 3 weeks of having access to a vehicle, i can only say one thing "i need a vehicle." allthough life can be done without one, trasit does work, except, life is a whole lot harder when you don't have one. I've done more things with my spare time (like headin' downtown for a punk rawk show) because i knew it would take me a 1/4 of the time it would on transit (at least) and i could leave whenever i want etc... and work, my goodness...9 minutes to drive there, 45 on the transit. mornings are 100x nicer when you can drive into work and not sit on a bus crowded with people you don't know...

that's about it...life is pretty rockin'...work is allright, boring, but allright. i'm kickin it'

so, here's to good bands, good music, and not giving items more place in your heart than they deserve...

No comments: