Sunday, July 04, 2004

I wonder where this life is...

So, here's a blog, this is my first post and I'm still wondering what I'm going to write about here. Hell, i don't even know who's going to read it, but if ya do, i hope you walk away with something, even if it's just a smile.

So here we go...

- Went golfing yesterday, shot my best game yet, a whopping 92. So, i guess that isn't that good, but i had some good points to it, 4 pars, all on par 4's which makes me happy. At least it wasn't on cheezy par 3's..allthough makes me wonder why i wasn't getting par on those 3's. My goal while being in cornwall for these 2 weeks was to break 90. I'm not thinking that will happen because as of right now the weather for this week is not looking favourable for the golf course getting put to good use.

- Been writing a book these last couple weeks, haven't gotten around to it in the last week actually, but the first week got 25 pages written. I'll think about putting a snipit of it on here to see what people think.

- I've been looking at getting a computer lately, and Microsoft's new "Window's XP Media Center Edition" really caught my eye. It's got style, easy functionality and runs smooth. What's really got me pissed is that Microsoft, a corporation that doesn't need more money as far as ..well, everyone is concerned, is not selling this O.S. individually but you have to buy it as a package from an 'authorized Media Center PC seller' which of course is only authorized by Microsoft. So it's stupid stores that either sell bulk computers that don't have the greatest of experts on hand, or they are the really expensive stores (ie. radio shack, the Brick etc...). This is just rediculous, so i've gone on a quest to find out what i need to do to take a computer i want to build (or have built for me) and make it into a Media Centre without giving into the Microsoft idiot's. Oh sure, let me point out that i'll be purchasing Microsoft Window's XP Home Edition for my new computer, but i won't bend over to much for them...

My thoughts for today, not so many of them, what can i say i'm on vacation...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new blog bob! haha....

Linda Hope said...

Hey, i want to read snip bits of your book...keep writing and post some of your stuff...make our mouths water for the final copy!! Keep Living Abundantly!! Love ya!